There are 4 way you can make payments:
Method 01:- Payments methods include PayPal and Credit Cards.
PayPal is a safer, easier way to send and receive money online. When you select PayPal as the payment method, you will be linked to the PayPal site where you can make payment.
PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
1) After viewing your items on your shopping cart page, you can click and check out with PayPal. Then you will leave our site and enter PayPal’s website.
2) You can check out without creating an PayPal account (as guest) or sign in to your PayPal account, or you can create a new one if you haven’t got one.
3) You can use the PayPal as you want according to the on-screen instructions.
The reasons why we suggest you use PayPal:
Payment is traceable. By using your PayPal account, you can trace the status of your payment. When you use your credit card through PayPal, nobody will see your credit card number, which will minimize the risk of unauthorized use.
- We may have to verify payment and order details before processing your order.
- We will process immediately once verified. We will also do the best to support you.
Method 02:- Afterpay - Installment payment method for Australian Customers Only
with Afterpay, Buy what you want today, pay for it over four equal fortnightly installments. Use your debit or credit card, get approved instantly. its 100% interest-free payment system. Further information can be found in the afterpay FAQ page
We do not charge a surcharge for the use of afterpay
Pay for your purchase over 4 equal instalments, due every fortnight^ .
100% interest-free. No extras. No catches*.
No lengthy application. Instant approval online.
Simply select Afterpay at checkout (Afterpay is for Australian Customers Only).
Terms & Conditions apply.
^ For first time Afterpay customers the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over 6 weeks. Existing Afterpay customers first payment will be made in 14 days, with payments over 8 weeks. The full payment schedule will be provided to you at time of purchase.
* If you fail to have sufficient funds available for a afterpay to automatically deduct payment on due instalment dates you will be charged a late fee of $10 and if the instalment payments remains overdue one week late, an additional $7 will be charged.
Further information can be found in the afterpay FAQ page
Method 03:- Laybuy
Laybuy offers online shoppers a simple interest free payment plan that lets you secure your purchase today and pay for it in 6 equal payments, once a week for 6 weeks.
Laybuy performs a credit check to obtain a credit score on all new users upon registration. Once your credit score has been confirmed and your account has been verified, Laybuy assigns your Laybuy limit (see How is my Laybuy limit approved?) and you can begin shopping immediately.
The first payment equal to one sixth of the purchase price occurs once your order is completed. The remaining 5 payments are processed each week on the day of the original purchase from your nominated card. No further action is required and all account information including a payment schedule can be viewed, at any time, through your Laybuy account.
Once you select Pay by Laybuy at checkout and complete your purchase, the Merchant ships any products directly to you at the delivery address you have requested.
You can make your first Laybuy purchase as soon as you complete registration and you have been accepted as a user of our service.
Your Laybuy account can be created either by clicking Log In/Sign Up on our site, or by selecting Pay by Laybuy upon checkout and creating an account. You are now able to complete purchases using Laybuy at any of our approved Merchants.
Further information can be found in the Laybuy page
Method 04:- Zip - Own it now, pay later